Bountiful Market Salad
Joining with amazing vendors at Bountiful Farmers Market we are happy to create a yummy recipe that supports us all!
- 1 Head Vertical Roots French Red
- 1 Head Vertical Roots Leafy Green
- 6-8 Lacombe Fresh Grape Tomatoes
- 2 stalks Get Some Veggies Green Onions
- 1/2 Cup Helens Veggies Fresh Dill
- 1/4 Cup Sylvan Star Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Going Nuts Salad Sensations Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vineger
- Rough chop the 2 lettuce heads, no need to wash, and place in salad bowl
- Slice Tomatoes and Green Onions into thin slices and layer on top of the lettuce
- Remove dill from container and spread on top of salad
- Hand crumble the feta cheese over top of the ingredients
- Sprinkle Salad Sensation on top of it all, set aside.
- In a mason jar or salad dressing mixer, add in the oil, balsamic and maple syrup. Seal tightly and shake. The sweetness is up to you! If you like it more bitter, pull back the syrup, if you like it a bit sweeter add some more! You be the chef!
- Serve salad in individual bowls and drizzle dressing over top. We suggest always allowing guests to serve the dressing themselves unless you are serving it immediatley This will also allow them as much or as little as they like..